Multi-function Operation Microscope AJ-OPM30 (hereafter referred to as simply instrument) is a medical optical instrument with multiple function and applications. The optical system of the instruments equipped with magnification change system which offers 3-step magnification change. Fine focusing can be done by objective fine adjusting focalizer. Four objectives are available for different working distance and magnifications. The illumination system of the instrument adopts a halogen-tungsten lamp and optical fiber for coaxial illumination. The optical system of the instrument is fitted with a beam-splitter, which makes the demonstrator and TV adapter attachable.
The instrument is suitable for various diagnosis, examinations & general microscope operations. Photos or moving photos can be taken during operation. Due to its flexible and stable structure and easy operation, the instrument can be widely used in bone, surgical, cerebrum, ear-nose-throat, ophthalmology & gynecology departments.
- Input voltage: AC110V or AC220V, frequency 50 – 60 Hz
- Output power: <250W
- Observation unit: 45°tilted binocular observation unit
- Magnification of observation system: 6X (F=87mm)
- Objective focal length: 4 objectives; F=200, F=250, F=300, F=400 (mm)
- Beam-splitter: 50: 50 beam-splitter
- TV adapter: C-mount or 1/3˝CCD camera attachable
- Balance arm: 2-piece arm with counterweight adjustable
- Stand: floor stand with 2-piece column fitted in five-star base
- Illumination system: coaxial cold light source illumination with 12V100W halogen lamp, brightness adjustable
- Application: Applicable for micro operation in orthopaedics, surgery, brain surgery, ear-nose-throat and ophthalmic departments. It is widely used for micros examination and diagnosis of disease.
Division value on
Magnification change knob
|Linear field of view (mm)||15.8||25.3||40.6||19.7||31.6||50.7||23.6||37.9||60.8||31.5||50.5||81|
|Exit pupil diameter(mm)||1.04||1.66||1.04||1.66||1.04||1.66||1.04||1.66|
|Exit pupil distance (mm)||15.3|