Return & Warranty
The warranty is limited to repair, parts replacement by JAGAS MEDICADENTA CORPORATION.
Warranty product will be null and void if:
- The product is damaged physically
- The product is repaired, maintained, modified, and disassembled
- Warranty product of product is limited to manufacturing defect
- The warranty doesn’t cover replacement of product
- Warranty doesn’t cover damages caused due to God and force majeure acts
Dent Art Instruments are warranted for one (1) year. If any of the instruments tarnish, break, chip or bend during any dental procedure. Jagas Medicadenta Corporation will replace the instrument at no charge.
Note: Defective item must be returned to us for exchange via courier to Jagas Medicadenta Corp. with address #46 Filipinas Ave. Jagas Business Center, United Paranaque Subdivision 5, Sucat, and Paranaque City.
JAGAS MEDICA DENTA CORP (“JMDC”) hereby warrants its DENTAL CHAIR AND UNIT (“product”) free from any defect in the material and workmanship for a pe riod of twelve (12) months or one (1) year from the date of installation and 3 months for Accessories (Light cure, Ultrasonic Scaler, High speed, and Low Speed).
This warranty covers defects in manufacturing discovered while using the product as recommended by JMDC. However, this warranty does not cover those defects of deficiencies (including failure to conform to products descriptions or specifications) which results, in whole or in part, from the following:
- Negligent or improper storage / handling of the product but the buyer;
- Failure of the buyer to prepare the site or provide the power requirement;
- Failure of the buyer to provide a good source of air and water for the delivery system (Doctor’s Unit) and to the cuspidor unit (Assistant Unit) resulting to blockages in the tubing, hose or fittings (water retracting valve), any service done will be at the buyers expenses;
- The absence of any component or accessory recommended by JMDC, but omitted at the buyer’s direction (ex. Air filter Regulator and Water filter);
- Any alterations of the product by persons other than JMDC;
- Using incompatible or defective power supply;
- Improper use and maintenance of the product, or failure to comply with any application, instructions or recommendation of JMDC;
- Bulb and hand pieces; and
- Any other cause beyond reasonable control of JMDC.
After proper determination by JMDC that any of its products fail to meet any of the warranties above-mentioned within the applicable period, JMDC shall correct such defect either, at the following options:
- By repairing, adjusting, or replacing any defective product or components thereof; or
- By making available at the placed assembly necessary repairs or replacement parts or assemblies.
Installation, troubleshooting, or repairs are included in this warranty
The remedies set forth herein are subject to the condition that the buyer shall promptly notify JMDC within the aforesaid period of any defects or deficiencies, Thereafter, the buyer shall make the product available for correction at a time and place mutually agreed upon.
Exclusive Deals and Offers!
Subscribe and be the first to get great deals!